Discuss and earn $$ .. No gimmicks

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Low earnings ? Dont get disheartened ..

Day 1 - I spend 4 hrs - I earn 0.48$
Day 2 - I spend 3-4 hrs - I earn another 3.13$
Day 3 - I work like ass for 5hrs - I earn another 6.20$

By day 3 , they are convinced that I am doing genuine talking and no spamming.

Day 4 - I discuss 2hrs - I earn another 7.2$
Day 5 - I discuss 3hrs - I earn another8.5$
Day 6 - I discuss for 30 mins - I earn another 4.1$



The site transfers all your earnings to your PAYPAL account on the 15th of every month. Actually you get paid on the 15th of a month only if you have earned more than 10$ by the last day of the previous month. The site updates your day to day earnings every 24hrs. If you dont have a paypal account make it right here whenever you are free www.paypal.com It takes no more than 5 mins.

1 Comments:

  • the owner of mylot.com is making money from adsense, when every time u post a topic or do discussion.........you youths do not work on it to get a piece of dollar from them. Instead please make an online income from google please get details from http://workfromhome-onlinejobs.blogspot.com
    do not delay in this genuine job, grab the opportunity today.
    do not work for others to get 100$ and u just get 10$ from that, after ur hardwork. Try to get that 100$ direct,without the efforts of others.........I mean write a own blog and apply for adsense account.
    All the best!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home